Wednesday, November 11

Here today, gone tomorrow~

I was going to title todays post "Bloom" because it's the name of the piece I am sharing with you today. However, I have been experiencing a lot of loss lately and "Here today, gone tomorrow" just seemed more appropriate. I am reminded that time moves quickly and so many things are fleeting. Appreciate what you have because it may be gone tomorrow. I don't mean for it to be a depressing message but, rather an awakening. I created "Bloom" as a way to deal with some of the feelings of loss that I am dealing with right now. I love the texture and her hair. I wanted to try something a little different from my other pieces. Why not? Take a risk, do something that makes you happy. Enjoy today! Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

Chez Terez said...

I also love this lady's hair--beautiful!

Popular Posts