Tuesday, February 10

More Pocket Letters~

Run by post today friends. I have come down with a horrible cold. I just got the kid's out the door for school and my plan is to climb back into bed and sleep. Before I do that I wanted to share a few more Pocket Letters with you. I am quite addicted to making these little beauties! It's just so much fun!!!


Saturday I was able to make a few of them. I love how I am using up my stash. I chose two coordinating sheets of retired Stamping' Up! paper so that it would coordinate and look all purdy!


This is just a slight variation of the one above it. 


For this one I thought it would be fun to "think pink"! :) Lots of little odds and ends tucked into these precious little pockets (washi tape, cut outs, mini tags, tea, sticky notes, paper flags, paper flowers and a few embellished cards). Just like before I have included a mini Moo business card that has my art work on it, for fun and it has my contact info. Really I just think it adds a little bit more of my personality into what I am sending.
If you want more information on this awesome Pocket Letter adventure the creator Janette Lane has some great resources on her blog.
Well, I am off to bed. TTFN!
xoxo,


No comments:

Popular Posts