Tuesday, June 8

Craftiness~

It has been far too long since I have posted or created anything for that matter. My craft stuff has been waiting not so patiently in boxes for two months now. Waiting for our impending move. They whisper to me "Come play". Sadly I must ignore their siren song. I must move forward in this packing process even if just for my own sanity. I am eagerly awaiting our reunion, after we have moved and the dust has settled. Having a need to still connect to all things crafty I popped into the most divine little craft store this past weekend. I was like a kid in a candy store. By some miracle I restrained myself, although I am not sure how. There I was in the middle of crafty heaven feeling so proud of myself because, I had all of this grownup restraint when it happened. What you ask? I hit the mother lode. Vintage Scrabble tiles, I swoon.

These little beauties are going to make a most awesome art project. Just as soon as I can actually get to my craft stuff that is.


2 comments:

Chez Terez said...

First I love this and second, I think I see the names Riley Taylor Hailey in those tiles! :) XO Teresa

Anonymous said...

I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!



Also visit my blog body mass index ()

Popular Posts