Sunday, July 24

Loving Viva La Verve~

Good Morning stampers. I got the chance to sit down the other day and play with this months Viva La Verve sketches. They were so much fun. The one I have to share with you today is week #3.

I love all of the layers! Lucky for me I just happened to have a lovely little CS Designs digi printed and waiting on my desk for me to color her! 


This is Chloe with a String of Stars. She is so adorable! I found myself getting a bit scrappy with this card. I inked the edges of the designer paper panels and hand stitched around the entire card. Love it! Thanks so much for stopping by. I'll have a super fun project to share with you tomorrow!

I Played Here-
Our Creative Corner-  The letter "B". (I used Button Brads!:))

Supplies~ Cardstock, Ink, Sentiment Stamp, Scallop & Circle Punch Kiwi Kiss Ribbon. Stampin' Up!- Copic Markers- Digital Stamp. CS Design- Flowers. Prima-  My Minds Eye Designer Paper- Brads. Making Memories- Pink Polka Dot Ribbon. Heidi Swapp- Needle & thread.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cute, Steph! You've done a great job mixing the papers and I love your wonderful flowers with the tiny buttons! Thank you for joining our challenge this week at Our Creative Corner!

Popular Posts