Thursday, August 25

All Good Things~

It's gonna be a hot one here today! I have a to-do list a mile long and a dentist appointment this afternoon. If I don't make it to the grocery store my kids might have to fight each other for odds and ends from the pantry, and that just wouldn't be pretty. LOL. To cool things down I have another Ocean card to share with you from the current Art With No Boundaries challenge from CS Designs

This is Loreley Fish and Stars Ocean Montage. She is seriously so fun to color. She practically screams for Copics! I had so much fun coloring her. Although I have to admit I was a tiny bit intimidated at first. So in true Steph style I jumped in with both feet. :) I really love the results. Next time I will use the 120lb cardstock for her. She requires quiet a bit of blending and I was having some bleeding issues with my colors. I think she would make gorgeous home decor! Chris of CS Designs is brilliant and talented. This is my last project as a Guest Designer. It has been so much fun getting to know the CS Design team. They really are the best! I hope you will pop on by the Art with no Boundaries challenge blog and play with us! At the very least treat yourself to some gorgeous DT samples! Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies~ Ink, Cardstock, Eyelet Border Punch. SU!- DP. MME- Copic Markers- Digi Stamp.- CS Designs- Ribbon. Craft Store-

3 comments:

Rene said...

Steph, you made a lovely card for the second week! I just love the 'motion' the ricrac creates, and the colours are fab! Your colouring is really great!!
Thanks for the inspiration!!
Rene

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this image. Aren't these so much fun to work with. Thanks so much for shareing with us all at the Art With No Boundries Challenge Blog.

Sharon said...

This is gorgeous Steph!!!! Amazing colours and colouring of the image!!! This is a great image and you've done a wonderful job with it!

Popular Posts