Wednesday, August 17

Hot Stuff~

Have I ever told you how much I look forward to MFTWSC each week? It may be just a touch sad, really. LOL! This weeks My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp club sketch is absolutely fabulous. I was really gearing up to create a quick and simple card. However, in true Steph form I had to keep getting "ideas". LOL!


I'm kinda glad I did because, I think my little card turned out pretty cute. I am not usually partial to this color pallet so, that just might be saying a lot. :)


There is quiet a few things going on here. The star of the show is the excellent Hot Stuff stamp set from MFT. This set is so darned cute. Of course it's a perfect fit for me since I am completely addicted to hot beverages. Possibly only rivaled by my addiction to paper crafting supplies. *Snort*. I colored Who's That Girl up with Copics and cut her out with my Paper Snips. The coffee beans and mugs are also Copic'ed up and given a lovely layer of Crystal Effects for added effect! Next we have some zigzag stitching, don't look too closely I got distracted for a second and it looks like I was drunk stitching. LOL! All cardstock is SU! as well as the ink and, scallop & circle punches & eyelet border punch. Designer Paper is a combination of scraps, the dots are MME and the floral is Scenic Route. I have to say that the SU! Modern Label punch is perfect for the "Thanks a Latte" sentiment! Ribbon is SU! and Fancy Pants.


I kept the inside nice and simple. Almost too simple now that I look at it. Oh well, what's a Mom to do? The kids needed to eat lunch and were no longer being pacified by my promises of "In Just a Minute.". We take what we can get! Ha! I am off to get some stuff done. Have a great day!


I Played Here~
Fab 'N' Funky Challenge #86- A Stitch in Time

No comments:

Popular Posts