Tuesday, August 2

Little Lollipop~

I had a few minutes to stamp before work today so I decided to take a crack at this weeks The Pink Elephant Challenge #110. This week they have a fabulous little sketch to play with! Super fun!


I decided to go with a fun scallop circle card. I started out with a base of Crushed Curry cardstock, which is much brighter then I would normally choose. I mean my favorite cardstock is Kraft. LOL. I paired it with some delicious MME Sophia Rose DP. Can we say "Yummy"?


I colored sweet Lollipop Hannah with Copic Markers. She is such a doll! :) This card is pretty Prima heavy especially, for being so small. I think it works though! A bit of faux stitching with my white gel pen, double eyelet punch border and white grosgrain finish it off. Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

LORi said...

Oh Stephanie...this is super duper cute!! Thanks so much for joining us at TPE this week AND for using Hannah...I loved seeing her on your card!!! Hugs - LORi

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is adorable Stephanie...so bright and happy! Also wanted to welcome you as a follower,love seeing your happy face everyday :)

Christa said...

Hi Steph, very cute card, and Hannah is such a lovely girl ;o)

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute card, Steph!! Love how you used sweet Hannah and your take on this weeks sketch. Thank you for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Frances said...

Very cute card! Love your color combo. Thanks for joining us over at The Pink Elephant. hugs, Frances.

Popular Posts