Tuesday, August 23

A Tween Teen's Dream~

It's a hot one here today. Almost too hot to get anything done. In the name of crafting I stamp on and prevail! :) I have two challenges wrapped into this one lovely little card. Firstly, this week's Pixie Dust Studio challenge #88, which is to make a card for a Tween/Teen. I used the Viva La Verve August week 4 sketch. Two birds, one luscious card. Harrah!



Isn't this sketch delightful!!!



This fabulous little Pixie is so sweet she makes my back teeth ache! I tell ya she was so fun to color with my Copics. I want to color her hair over and over and over, just to see how many wild combinations I can come up with! The DP is MME Lime Twist. I am happy to report that I am diving right into this ultra yummy 6x6 pad of delightfulness and creating up a storm! It has been heaven!


The inside is a montage of scraps cut from both MFT Die-namics and Verve A Cut Above dies. The sentiment is Verve's new Making a Statement on the Curvy Bookplate Cut Above Die. I drooled over this Die for a good week before I caved and ordered it. I am so happy that I did! Cardstock and Ink are SU!. Thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Popular Posts