Tuesday, September 20

Gettin' Sketchy~

Super quick post today. Here's my card for the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge. I just love working with these sketches. If you haven't given them a try you really should! :)



It's possibly a little sad how much new DP and stamps makes me. Like a kid in a candy store!


I picked up a pad of the Authentique Spendid paper this weekend. It is so yummy! I reached for my never before inked À la Mode and got crafty. A little bit of this and a little dash of that and it came together pretty quickly. I paper pieced the cake and frosted it with dazzling diamonds glitter. ;) Some machine stitching, Divine Twine, Felt Flowers, and a button from my stash finished the job. There is a MFT Open Scallop Border Die-namic there but, it kind of got buried. Oh, and the sentiment is on a Bracket Tab Die-Namic. Thanks so much for stopping by. TTFN~


No comments:

Popular Posts