Wednesday, October 26

Abigail Apple~

I have a true crafting confession for you. I have been stalking Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. Well just the blog really. I have been drooling over the stamps for awhile now. A few days ago I realized that they were having a Guest Design team contest. I decided that it was time to take the Kraftin' Kimmie plunge!!! I am so glad that I did!


This cutie pie is Abigail Apple. I must admit that It took me over an hour to decide on which Kraftin' Kimmie stamps to order. I kept coming back to this little lady. She is adorable!!! I colored her in with my Copics and fussy cut her out.

The card is a 5.5" x 5.5" SU! Real Red cardstock base with layers of SU! designer series paper (retired). I stitched around most of the layers. I managed to get my Janome to cooperate long enough to finish the job! There was much holding my breath and talking nicely to Janome. :) The dies are My Favorite Things Open Scallop Border and Fancy Flourish (Cut in half). The scallop oval is (my brand new) Spellbinders. A little Divine Twine and a clear button complete the job. It would be so cool to play along with the Uber talented Kraftin' Kimmie Design team! Either way it was so much fun playing with this new stamp. I will definitely be inking her up again soon! Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

OMGoodness, what a sweetie! I love how her curls just pop off the page. The swirls and lacey borders accentuate her femininity and you did a spectacular job of coloring her up.
Blessings,
Teresa

Popular Posts