Monday, October 31

Clearly Acetate~

Thanks for stopping by today! I have another combo challenge card to share with you. I combined the Cat's Pajamas challenge with the Viva la Verve October Week 4. The TCP Tuesday challenge is to use acetate on your project.


 It's a little hard to see here but, I cut the acetate out with the Verve Loopy Bloom Cut Above Die. I used the Loopy blooms to create a border. I really like the way it turned out, I think it's fun! I paper pieced the Bears tummy and nose. The rest of the bear is colored in with Copic markers, and is mounted on a Verve Classic Label Die and Spellbinders Scallop Oval. The sentiment is from Verve Bountiful Harvest on a Verve Embossed Oval Die. The paper is retired Stampin' Up!. 




1 comment:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is fabulous, Steph. I almost expect your little bear to start dancing with that big flower. I love how you paper pieced him.
Blessings,
Teresa

Popular Posts