Wednesday, October 5

Laurel~

I have a challenge trifecta to share with you today. All of these challenges came together to create this card.~



First up is my Wednesday favorite Pixie Dust Studio Challenge. I look forward every week to playing along with the Pixies don't ya know! The challenge this week was to create a project based on a movie or book. I chose Laurel Wings (Pixie) to represent the book Wings. I read it last month along with the Pixie Book Club. It was a pretty good book and well I just love fairies! I hope there will be a sequel! Anyway, back to the card. I used this  Mojo Monday sketch.

I also stuck (sort of) to the SCS CC343 More Soft Tango (More Mustard, Soft Suede, & Tangerine Tango). This was a challenge for me because, I am not much a person for orange. And there you have it. Three challenges and one card. Actually there was a forth challenge Emerald Faeries #10 Punches/Dies. I used 4 dies here, 3 Nesties and one The Cat's Pajamas Cut Above Die Apron Border. That's a lot of challenges and I am tired just thinking about it. I need a nap. See you tomorrow for more crafty adventures. :)



6 comments:

Jessica Griffin said...

Thanks for the Pixie Love!! And, don'tcha know, we look forward to your cards!! Thanks for playing laong, I love your card!! xo

Cat said...

What a fabulous card! Love the colors and LO! Thanks for joining the Pixies this week at Pixie Dust Studio!

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous creation thank you for sharing with us at the Emerald Faerie Garden
Hugs Kate xx

Karin said...

Great job on the sketch! Cute :)

Anonymous said...

awesome blog, do you have twitter or facebook? i will bookmark this page thanks.

My site:
dsl im vergleich und dsl vergleich

Just Me said...

Very cute card, adorable pixie girl. The oranges are great.

Popular Posts