Tuesday, January 24

Happy New Year~

My time as a Hambo Bacon Bit is quickly coming to an end. I am going to miss being on this DT, it's been a fun four months. I have a few cards that I haven't had a chance to share yet.

No, it's not Christmas but, this sentiment is just to sweet not to share. I kept the design simple but, with a bit of bling. Everyone needs a bit of bling! The pattern paper is My Minds Eye 12 Days of Christmas. It's so fun and vibrant! I stitched around the edges. Thanks so much for stopping by. I will have other Hambo creations to share each day this week.
Supplies~ 
SU~ Cardstock & Ink
MFT~ Open Scallop Die-Namic 
Brother~ Sewing Machine
Coats & Clark~ Thread
Craft Store~ Bling
Pattern Paper~ My Minds Eye

2 comments:

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is beautiful, Steph. I love that paper.

Have you entered for my blog candy? It's on until the end of the month.

Blessings,
Teresa

Karin said...

I love the rhinestones and the beautiful papers! The colors are lovely!

Popular Posts