Tuesday, May 8

My Thirty-one adventure~

Hi all! It's been a whirlwind few weeks around here! Yesterday was my baby's birthday. She's one! I wonder where did this last year go? Time is like that though. Just fluttering by, sometimes at warp speed! I have really been feeling the need to shake things up around here. This momma has been feeling a little lackluster. Something needed to change. Amazingly enough a friend of mine posted her Thirty-one catalog on Facebook a few days after I decided that something needed to change. I had never seen or even heard of Thirty-one before and I had no idea what I was looking for. One look through the catalog and I was hooked! I knew that it was exactly what I needed!




 This beautiful pink box, my starter kit. I have to admit I felt like a kid at Christmas as I opened it! I love that this opportunity is going to push me out of my comfort zone to socialize with people and that it will give me some grown-up time away from my 4 little angels. Something every momma needs! Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm gonna try to post a card later this week. TTYL~


 Never heard of Thirty-one? Treat yourself to a little window shopping. You won't be sorry, I promise!

No comments:

Popular Posts