Tuesday, May 22

Operation Write Home~

Hello there my fellow stampers. Thanks for stopping by today. I have a very special blog post to share with you. Have you heard of Operation Write Home? If you haven't allow me to introduce you to this amazing project. Founded by the ever fantastic Sandy Allnock, OWH is~





This effort is so incredible to me, I wanted to find a way to help out! From now until June 3rd I am having a fundraiser. Won't you help us? This noble effort takes a lot of money to keep in operation. I have set up an online party on my Thirty-one website and 25% of the proceeds will go to OPERATION WRITE HOME! It's such an amazing cause. If you can't make a purchase please help to spread the word!!!


SHOP HERE! :)

I appreciate your help so much that I am having a little giveaway. Please place a link on your blog to this post, then be sure to leave a comment on this post telling my you did and you are entered into the giveaway. One lovely winner will receive this All-in-one organizer filled with crafting goodness!


Thank you so much for your effort!


No comments:

Popular Posts