Thursday, September 27

Pixie Color Challenge~

Are you ready for another Pixie Dust Studio Challenge? Well then you came to the right place! It's Pixie Dust time! This week we have a fun color challenge. I hope you will play along.


These colors are perfect for a Halloween card! Don't you think?

This little Pixie is just too cute to spook! Have I mentioned that I LOVE to make Halloween cards? Next to Christmas it is just my favorite! So as I am sure you have guessed, I colored her in with Copic Markers. The paper is OLD Doodle Bug Designs (Yeah I am using up my stash!). The border and Twine are from My Favorite Things, as is the sketch for this card. The buttons are from my giant button jar so, I have no idea who made them. Sorry! Thank you for stopping by. I hope that you will play along this week!


No comments:

Popular Posts