Thursday, October 18

Halloween Costumes~

Halloween is just around the corner. Are you ready? Well this week at Pixie Dust Studio we are all about the Halloween costumes. In fact it's our challenge theme for the week. Enjoy!

My Pixie is going as a Heart Throb. Isn't he dreamy? LOL! I am having a serious case of NO MOJO! Alas, I did manage to create this card although I am not sure how I feel about it. Which is a shame considering that this Pixie is just so darned cute! I colored him with Copic Markers and paired him with Basic Grey pattern paper. Lastly, I added a craft store leaf, ribbon, SU! twine, and an orange button. I also did a bit of inking on the pattern paper for depth and texture. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope that you can play along this week!




No comments:

Popular Posts