Tuesday, September 17

Art of Spring~

Hello again! As promised I am back today with something arty to share. A few months ago I took the Scarlet Lime Art of Spring  online class taught by the brilliant Junelle Jacobsen. I absolutely love her teaching style! She is just the cutest!



I loved this lesson so much that I decided to add a few of my own touches and give it to my sweet sister Sarah for her birthday.



Watercolor is not my usual artistic medium, but I have to say that I LOVED creating this picture. It's a pretty basic potting table with a few fun, special touches. I painted it on Arches 140LB cold press watercolor paper. The texture is rich and wonderful! The real lesson that I learned is that taking an artistic leap can be so much fun! 
xoxo~


1 comment:

Sarah A. said...

It is just lovely! Love you!

Popular Posts