Thursday, January 23

Starlight~

I have been working on several pieces this week. It feels so good to be back in my studio and creating regularly. I don't think I realized how much I rely on it for a healthy balance to my life. I am excited to have something to share with you today. 

Starlight 

She evolved from a sketch that I created a few weeks ago. Sometimes I like to sketch while I watch TV just to play around and sort of stretch my creative muscles. I sketched my darling Lily while she slept next to me. Arn't kid's just the cutest while they sleep? Well, I followed the breadcrumbs of creativity and it led me to night time and stars, I am a bit in love with them right now! Anyway, my Lily is a blondie with chocolate brown eyes and she always has to have her blankie to keep her company on a long journey through slumber. When I had finished this piece it was sitting on my desk hanging out, Lil saw it and exclaimed "It's me" with her adorable toddler enthusiasm. It made my day! So, I hope you enjoy it. I have something amazing to share tomorrow so stay tuned! Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Chez Terez said...

I LOVE this one! A new favorite! XO Teresa

Popular Posts