Thursday, March 5

Pocket Letter, Start to Finish~

Hey friends! I am back with more Pocket Letter fun! Can you even stand it? I promise to show something artsy soon. I have been making art too and not just playing with Pocket Letters and editing videos. It's just too much fun! :)



The completed pocket letter. I had so much fun working with this Basic Grey paper (What's up). 


A close up view of the folded PL. I love how the corner bookmark nests right there in the corner, like it was MTB (meant to be). ;)


I almost forgot to share the adorable little paperclip flag that is adorning the middle right pocket. I can't wait to make many more!


A close up of the corner bookmark. I kind of want to keep it for myself! Of course that wouldn't be very nice. I suppose i'll just have to make more. :)
Video is down below. Unfortunately, it is a bit long. Best grab yourself a beverage. I swear I whittled it down but I didn't want to trim out any of the good bits. TTFN!
xoxo,






No comments:

Popular Posts