Tuesday, October 20

Laugh~

Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days. We just got done playing round robin with the flu. It always seems to strike one person at a time and then move on to the next. Very annoying. LOL!


I created this piece last week. It is by far my favorite to date. I can't quite believe that it came from my hands, from my heart. That's how much I like it! It's amazing how creating these pieces seems to be seeping into all aspects of my life. I find myself in the strangest places, looking at objects and wondering what kind of texture they would leave on my creations.
Do you create and share it on your blog? Wanna trade links? If so leave me a comment and I will add you to my Inspiration blog roll!


 Thanks for stopping by~


Laugh~ 9"x12" Mixed Media Collage painting. 



No comments:

Popular Posts