Thursday, June 23

Friends~

 I somehow managed to get a little card making in today! Yahoo! Normally it wouldn't be such a big deal however, i'm still trying to figure out how our life works now that I have 4 little ones. Anywho, back to the card making. It kinda feels like stretching unused muscles. I am rusty. Seriously it took me forever to decide on anything, and that in itself annoyed me. LOL. 



Not sure how I feel about it but, at least I created something. I'll add it to my card stash. Now to the construction of the card. I have had this lovely little Bella stamp (New Friends Ella and Loo Loo) for the longest time and never got around to inking her up. Which for a stamper is a great crime. :) I colored her in with Stampin' Up! Stampin' Write Markers, I am drooling over Copics but for now the SU! ones with have to do. Base cardstock is Stampin' Up! Sahara Sand, Designer paper is the back of a flyer from Studio Calico that was stashed away. Love when I can reuse bits like that. I inked the edges with SU! Sahara Sand Ink. The script layer is a retired Stampin' Up! background stamp En Francais (it's my favorite background) on SU! Whisper White Cardstock, the sentiment is also from a retired SU! set Time Well Spent. The ribbon is retired SU! Crushed Curry Grosgrain. I have no idea where I got the mini brads but, I think they are adorable. I also used my SU! Scallop punch on Regal Rose cardstock. I detailed the scallop with my Uniball Signo white gel pen. It's by far the best white pen I have ever used! A definite must have! Thanks for stopping by!





No comments:

Popular Posts