Tuesday, June 28

Belated Father's Day~

     I have a super quick card to share with you today. It's a belated Father's Day card I created for my Dad. Due to his work schedule the family wasn't able to get together until last Friday. It was so much fun when we did though! Anyway, in true Stephanie form I waited until the last possible minute to make his card. I literally had only 10 minutes, so it had to be super quick. Luck for me I knew my Dad would love it no matter what it looked like. HA!


I have something kind of exciting to share later in the week, until then! Thanks so much for stopping by! 



Supplies~ Cardstock- SU! Sahara Sand, Really Rust. DP- We R Memory Keepers Urban Window Collection. Stamps- SU! All Holidays. Ink~ SU! Really Rust, Sahara Sand, Creamy Caramel. Tools~ SU! Stampin' Write Markers, SU! Twine,SU! Paper Snips . Misc- Brads

No comments:

Popular Posts