Tuesday, June 28

TCP Tuesday #165

    To get my creative mojo flowing I thought it would be fun to participate in a stamping challenge. If you read as many stamping blogs as I do, you know that there is not shortage of awesome challenges out there. Seriously I could have spent all day choosing one! I randomly chose from my list of favorite blogs and landed on The Cat's Pajamas blog, lucky for me they have their TCP Tuesday challenge and this week it's a sketch! AWESOME!!! So I decided to jump in and play along.



It just so happens that I need a card for my Grandma's upcoming 86th birthday. 


Since I was in such a crafty mood I thought i'd dust off my embossing powder and give the crackled glass effect a go. I think I needed a few more layers to get a really nice crackle. Oh, well! All in all it's a nice simple little card, and I managed to finish it while the baby was napping. It was just fun to play along and get something stamped! Especially since my craft space is a disastrous mess. I think I spent more time trying to find what I was looking for then I did actually creating. :) That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!


Supplies~ Cardstock- SU! Perfect Plum, Certain Celery, Pale Plum. DP- Die Cuts with a View. Stamps- SU! Bloomin' Beautiful, On Your Birthday. Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black, SU! Old Olive, Certain Celery, Creamy Caramel, Going Gray, Versamark. Tools- Heat gun, Clear Embossing Powder, White Embossing Powder, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Creative Memories Oval Cutter, SU! Eyelet Border Punch, Stampin' Write Marker Tempting Turquoise, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Certain Celery, Old Olive, Apricot Appeal. Other- Brads, Satin Ribbon

No comments:

Popular Posts