Saturday, July 23

Elizabeth Mae's~

Have you heard of Elizabeth Mae's? If not them let me introduce you. Elizabeth Mae's is fairly new and offers fabulous digital stamps! They recently had a DT call and I got chosen as one of the lucky few to design for them!!! I can't wait to dive in and play with all of the fun designs. The card I have to share with you today is based on Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #126.





I have been wanting to play along with the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for 3 weeks now. When I finally did get to play along I completely forgot to post it and now it's not eligible for the challenge. Drat! Oh, well it was still fun to play!



I kept my card pretty simple to help balance the super bright pallet. This is Butterfly Fairy. Isn't she fun!!! She is great for coloring. Well, that about does it for me. I'm hoping to get some craftiness in before my kiddos wake up. Wish me luck!


Supplies~ Cardstock, Scallop Punch, Chocolate Chip Ink. Stampin' Up!- Digital Stamp. Elizabeth Mae's- Copic Markers- Designer Paper. Basic Grey- Sentiment Stamp. Studio G- Ribbon. Unknown.

No comments:

Popular Posts