Thursday, July 21

Watermelon, Pumpkin, and Grass.

Hi all! I have a fun little card to share with you today. I stumbled upon these super sweet stamps at CS Designs and they were just calling my name. So I picked out a couple, printed them out and got to coloring. These stamps and Copics are like best mates. :) Lucky for me My Favorite Things has a brilliant little sketch this week for their Wednesday Stamp Club #29.






Doesn't it make you want to stamp? I sure thought so. I also played at TCP Tuesday. They have a fun color combination to inspire us lucky crafters.


These two fabulous challenges combined are crafting fabulousness.





Seriously, isn't this super cute! I know, right! This is Willamina, a Willowy Woodland Faerie. She is absolutely adorable and I hope you like her because, I have a feeling that you are going to be seeing more of her really soon!
Alright stampers, that does it for me for today. TTFN.
Supplies~ Cardstock, Designer Paper, Ink, Sentiment Stamp, Ribbon, Ticket Corner & Scallop Punch. Stampin' Up!- Stamps. CS Designs- Copic Markers. Flowers. Prima-

No comments:

Popular Posts