Thursday, July 21

A Journey~

Good Morning Stampers~ I have something kinda fun to share with you today. Actually I have been dying for days to share it! I am one of the Guest Designers for this weeks Paper Crafting Journey Challenge. They have a super fun sketch to play along with this week and the theme is Go Girly. I had so much fun making this card and taking my first crack at being a guest designer! 






Here is my card based on the sketch and theme.



Now I know that the colors of this card are not what one would traditionally think of as "Girly". They are Stella Rose from My Minds Eye. I have to say that they are gorgeous! The day that I sat down to make this card I had just found out that my sister is expecting baby #3! I was so excited that I just had to make her a card, and this is what came together. I figured that there is quite possibly nothing quite as "girly" as being pregnant. So, there you have it! I do hope you will hop on over to Paper Crafting Journey and play along with us this week! We would love to see your "girly" creations! 
Until next time!


Supplies~ Cardstock- Paper Accents white. Stampin' Up! Baja Breeze, Going Gray, Kraft, Not Quite Navy. Ink- Stampin' Up! Going Gray. Copic markers. Stamps- Pixie Dust Studio Digital. Sentiment- Stampin' Up!. DP- My Minds Eye Stella Rose. Other- Ribbon. Stampin' Up!. Brad. Making Memories. Scallop Square. Spellbinders. Uniball Signo White Gel Pen. Mat Pack. Stampin' Up! Paper Piecer. Needle and Thread.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Steph, thanks so much for joining us at PCJ as guest designer! You card is gorgeous. Think I already told you how much I love that paper! :)

Lisa x

Popular Posts