Tuesday, July 12

Mojolicious~

Being out of town all weekend really put a cramp in my stamping style. Whatcha gonna do? Somehow I managed to sit down today and create this little lovely card based on this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.



As soon as I saw this sketch I knew that I wanted to play. Unfortunately, I ended up changing it a bit to fit this lovely My Favorite Things Digi stamp.


I made the circles squares and put a flower where the small circle would have gone. It's a rather dark card but, all in all I like it. As you can see I have been in a real BRADS kind of mood lately. Goodness knows I have enough of them. LOL!
Alright, that about does it for me tonight. Happy Stamping.


I Played Here~
Fab 'n' Funky Challenge #80- Purple Haze
Stamp Insanity- Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge- Cards


Supplies~ Cardstock, Ink- Stampin' Up!. Copic Markers- Stamp- My Favorite Things. Flowers- Prima

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a fun card! Love the layered border. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Popular Posts