Wednesday, July 27

More Mojo~

Happy Wednesday Stampers~ I hope you are having a delicious week and maybe even making some time for a little craftiness. If you do find yourself with some time you should check out this weeks MOJO MONDAY sketch challenge #201. You have a choice between a lovely square or circle design. To much fun I tell ya!




Since I LOVE square cards so much I went in that design direction for my card.


I knew that Lulu from CS Designs would be perfect for this card. I was itching to color her up and I am so glad that I did. She is adorable! All in all this card went together super quick! I added a touch of faux stitching around my bottom layer of Basic Grey Sweet Threads pattern paper with my Sailor White Writer. I hope you aren't getting sick of seeing this gorgeous paper because, I am loving it! I am hoping to carve out some crafty time today and have something fun and fabulous to share tomorrow. Thank so much for stopping by!

Supplies~ Cardstock, Sentiment, Flower Punch, Polka Dot Ribbon, Twine. Stampin' Up!- Copic Markers- Lulu Digi. CS Designs- Sweet Threads Pattern Paper. Basic Grey- Bling. Unknown

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Ahhh, this is so sweet! Love her little shoes and purse!

Popular Posts