Wednesday, July 27

Sentimental about paper~

I hate wasting things. Especially my crafting supplies. So I save my scraps of cardstock and pattern paper. Thus, I have quite the collection of scraps. I have been really trying lately to use up some of those scraps and give them a new life. I mean I paid for the whole sheet of paper so I might as well use it, right? This card is based on this weeks TESC143. Such a fun little sketch. I really thought it was going to be a challenge for me because I am not such a fan of triangles but, it went together nicely.



I am also happy to report that it's created entirely out of scraps! I dug out some really old Chatterbox designer paper and went to town. I can remember when I bought this paper. I loved it so much it made me drool. I'm pretty sure I held onto it for awhile. Just waiting for the "perfect" project. :)


I am so relieved that I have "mostly" gotten over the "it's just too pretty to use" phase of my crafting life. Now I say " Use it or lose it!". You will notice this is a sentiment only card. I decided to take the challenge and play along with this weeks Diva Dare.


The challenge was Sentimental about Paper. Dig into your paper stash and create a project with a sentiment only. No images.



Now, no images is defintely what I call a challenge! :) I have grown so attached to my Copics that it's hard to create without them. None the less, here you have it! I love it when I can combine challenges! Thanks for stopping by.

I Played Here~

Supplies~ Cardstock, Sentiment stamp, Ink, Stampin' Write Markers. Stampin' Up!- DP. Chatterbox- Flowers. Prima- Brads. Making Memories- Scallop Circles. Spellbinders- White Gel Pen. Sailer White Writer-

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow Steph, GORGEOUS papers. Great job using your scraps. I suffer from that "it's too pretty to use it" syndrome too but I'm working to overcome it. :) Thanks for playing along in the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. Good luck in the prize drawing and I hope you'll join us again.
Lori

Tammy Miller said...

Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for playing along with our latest challenge over at Catch the Bug!!

Popular Posts