Monday, July 4

My Favorite Things~

Happy 4th of July stampers! Today's card is my entry in My Favorite Things July Guest Designer contest. The Theme is A Touch of Texture. I had so much fun creating this card! I colored the fabulous You Take the Cake digital stamp with my Copic markers.


The card base is a lovely 5.5" square.The texture on my card includes- Dry embossing with a texture plate and my Sizzix Big Shot, Faux Stitching with the white gel pen, Sponging, Inking, Chipboard, a pink rhinestone for added bling, ribbon and Crystal Effects on the flames, and cake frosting. 

It's kind of hard to see the Crystal effects in the pic. It makes a really nice subtle 3-D look. I am really excited about this contest. I think it would be so much fun to be a guest designer! I'll keep you posted. Thanks so much for stopping by.


Supplies~ Cardstock- Stampin' Up! Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink. Paper Accents White. Designer Paper- Scrap from my scrap pile (unknown). Ink- Stampin- Up! Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink. Copic Markers- E501, E51, V91, V95, BG10, E33, E35, Y15, Y17. Accessories- Ribbon- Stampin' Up! Regal Rose Grosgrain, Pretty in Pink Satin, Chocolate Chip Satin. Bazzill Chipboard Letters, Making Memories Chiboard brackets, Heidi Swapp Chipboard heart & rhinestone. Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen. Stampin' Up! Eyelet Border Punch.

No comments:

Popular Posts