Monday, July 4

Blood, sweat, and tears~

I had so much fun creating my first card for the My Favorite Things July Guest Designer contest, that I decided to create another! I knew that I wanted to include some stitching. I don't currently own a working sewing machine so it was hand stitching for me. Thus, the blood, sweat, and tears. I think I must have stuck myself with the needle a half a dozen times. I was just thankful not to get blood on my card! HA! I am a crazy crafter. Anywho, here's the lovely.




I used another My Favorite Things digital stamp. This is Happy Mother's Day. I think the sentiment works for anyone who you really love! I decided to keep the design much more simple then my first entry (see below post). I like the way it turned out. 


Well that is about all for now. I'll come back later and post the supply list. I have to go spend some time with the kids. After all, it is a holiday! Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Popular Posts