Wednesday, July 6

Tiny Tobie~

Hey stampers. Today I have a card featuring the adorable Tiny Tobie from Some Odd Girl. If you haven't checked out their line of clear and digital stamps you really should! So adorable!!! I stumbled upon them last week over at Splitcoast, and I am so happy that I did! I'm playing along in their Some Odd Girl Challenge. The theme this week is Bright and Blinding.


This is Stompin' Tobie, and he's a digital stamp. Although I still love my clear and rubber stamps I have to admit that digi's are really starting to grow on me! They are so quick and easy. Plus, I don't have to wait for the postman to deliver them. I hate waiting for mail. :) LOL!



I colored him in with Copic markers and added some Crystal Effects to the puddle to give it that little something extra. Sadly, you can't tell in the picture. Mr. Tobie is so cute that I left the design fairly simple. He doesn't need much! It's awesome to have cute boy images, as they tend to be harder to come by. I can't wait to get a few more cards made with this stamp. Thanks for stopping by.



I Played Here~
Digi's with Attitude!- Anything Goes

Supplies~ Cardstock- Stampin' Up! Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Kraft, Pumpkin Pie, Bashful Blue. Paper Accents White. DP- Sassafras Lass. Basic Grey. Ink- Chocolate Chip. Copic Markers- E50, E51, R20, Y15, Y17, YR15, YR16, E15, E17, B02, B05, G05, G07, Colorless Blender. Other- Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen. Needle & White Thread. Silver Brads. Stampin' Up! Felt Brad, Spiral Punch & Ribbon. Crystal Effects.


1 comment:

Debs said...

super cute card - grteat colours.
Thanks for playing Free & Easy with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Popular Posts