Thursday, July 14

Priceless~

Good morning stampers~ I managed to carve out some stamping time yesterday. Yay! I got to play with my new Stella Rose paper from My Minds Eye. Yum!!! I whipped together this little card featuring an old Stampin' Up! set that has always been a favorite of mine.




Isn't this color combination just scrumptious (Old Olive, Rose Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White)? I love it when a creation comes together and you just stand back and have that moment. You know the one where you remember why you love playing with paper so much! I stamped the butterfly onto my Whisper White circle and stamped her again and cut her out to give the card some lovely dimension. I then added a little bling to the butterflies wing and added dots to the scallop with my Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen. I adhered the scallop to my card with dimensionals to give it a little more pop.


The ribbon is a lovely little leftover piece of Baja Breeze stitched grosgrain from Stampin' Up! (I think :)). Three little turquoise blossoms accompany my scalloped sentiment. That's all for now. Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Popular Posts