Tuesday, August 30

Diva Dare~

It's almost the end of the month which can only mean one thing. I am scrambling trying to get cards made for each of the Viva La Verve sketches. I'm not really sure why I leave them to the last minute. I love playing and I think the sketches are brilliant. 
                                     
Here's my card for the week 5 sketch. I used most of the supplies that were sitting on my desk. Yeah, they are the leftovers from the MFTWSC card that I shared in the previous post.


I was so happy to finally be able to break out the stamps (Making a Statement) and Cut Above dies (Rounded Scallop Frame, Loopy Blooms) that I got from the new release. I just love how these pieces coordinate! It makes throwing a card together so easy. 


I also made this with the current DIVA DARE in mind. This month the challenge is Sending Some Sunshine. The dare is to make an uplifting card and SEND it to someone! Well I am planning on sending this to my cousin. She is one of my best friends and has been my whole life. We are really more like sisters. Unfortunately, we just don't get to see each other that often. She is going to LOVE that I added a bird to this project since, they really freak me out. :) I used SU! CS and ink along with my Basic Grey DP. Divine Twine that I picked up at MFT. The scallop circle punch is SU! Thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

I luv this, great patterns and sweet tag...super sweet.....thanks so much for playing along with us in the Verve diva dare challenge...hope your weekend is fabby!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Love that little birdie. I'm sure your cousin will love it!

Popular Posts