Tuesday, August 30

I've Met My Match~

Hey there. It's time to get sketchy. That's right, today I have MFTWSC34 to share with you. I just love My Favorite Things products and the sketches are so much fun to play along with!


I must admit that the whole tilted panel freaks me out just a tad. I just want to straighten it out. I guess they don't call it a challenge for nothing. LOL!


I inked up my brand new À La Mode I've Met My Match and colored her in with Copics and paper pieced her dress. I got this lovely little lady a few weeks ago when I won blog candy from Joanne B! The DP is Basic Grey with machine stitching. Yeah, I LOVE my stitching! :) I have more to share for today. Be back soon!


I Played Here~
The Pink Elephant #114- Paper Piecing

Supplies~ Cardstock, Ink. SU!- Stamps, Bracket Die-namic, Solid Bracket Border Die-namic, Divine Twine. MFT- DP. Basic Grey- Button. Craft Store- Machine Stitching. Janome Sew Mini- Thread. Coats and Clark- Copic Markers- Ink. Memento Tuxedo Black-

2 comments:

jcamb said...

So cute! You are talented & I love seeing your new creations! I have never stiched on my cards, but faux stitch instead. May have to give real stiching a try!

Gwen said...

Pretty colors! Love this a la mode! Great stitching too!

Popular Posts