Tuesday, August 30

Hit The Ground Running~

As I mentioned yesterday I have something so exciting to share with you today. I am lacing up my crafting running shoes. Why you ask? Well, I have been asked by The Paper Princess to carry the Pink torch for September!



 That's right, I am in the (Th)ink Tank and playing along with the fabulous girls at Amber Ink! This month's torchbearers are:


 This is one awesome and craft group of ladies! I have to admit I was soooo excited when I got the invitation! So sit back and get ready to enjoy a month filled with fabulous projects featuring Amber Inks awesome stamps and gorgeous ipapers. Check out all of the drool worthy product here. This is gonna be so fun!

4 comments:

wendyp said...

Woo Hoo!!! Congratulations!

Pam said...

YAY! It IS gonna be fun now that you're here Steph. Pink looks so good on your blog too! Can't wait! Great catch ;)

Sue from Oregon said...

Congrats Steph! I live in The Dalles and am an AI alumni! Small world!

Create With Joy said...

Congrats and so happy you are carrying the Team Pink Torch! You are going to have such a blast this month! Have fun creating - and have a fabulous weekend! :-)

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

Popular Posts