Friday, August 12

Really Red~

TGIF Stampers~ I'm headed out to work soon but, I wanted to post a little something before I left. I combined this weeks MFT Wednesday Stamp Club sketch with TCP Tuesday's super fun photo inspiration. 



I wasn't originally going for a two color card. I tried numerous times to add green but, it just wasn't happening.


I really love the button tree. I could easily create more cards and projects with this brilliant photo inspiration.


I really love the simplicity of this sketch. I intended to keep it that way but, when I get creating my cards kinda have a life of their own.


Check out little miss Pure Innocence. I paper pieced her dress and highlighted it with Copics. Her wings and wand are dusted with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The designer paper is SU!, as is the ink,Real Red & Very Vanilla cardstock, and eyelet border punch. The red flower is Prima and I'm not sure about the cream. The brad is Making Memories. This exquisite bit of ribbon came to me from out of the blue. Seriously, I had different ribbon and it wasn't working. I was about to throw in the towel because, the whole thing was making my eyes hurt from all of the intense redness. Then I saw it sitting with my cardstock. This lovely bit of light, red, ribbon loveliness. I think it probably came off a package at some point. It was destined to live on this super cute little card. LOL. That's enough rambling for me. Have a great day and enjoy your weekend.




No comments:

Popular Posts