Monday, August 15

Corner Bookmark~

Happy Monday everyone. Here we are a the beginning of a brand new week which means a brand new Elizaberth Mae's Challenge. This week's challenge is to create Anything but a Card. I have to tell you I have been in a card making groove lately and to switch gears and make a Non-Card was quite the challenge. Still it was a lot of fun! I chose a Corner Bookmark for my not a card project. 



This adorable little lady is Wink, Wink Emma. I colored her up with Copics and punched her out with my SU! Curly Label punch. She is sitting on top of a bed of mixed Prima's. I layered her with some Colorbok Flea Marker DP and a little Bakers Twine. My SU! eyelet border punch finished the job.



Here you can see the back of the bookmark. A little more DP and a button are a perfect combination. These corner bookmarks are easy and fun to make. You can find an excellent tutorial here by Beate Johns. Thanks again for stopping by. Be sure to head over to the Elizabeth Mae's blog and see the other fabulous DT samples! TTFN~



No comments:

Popular Posts