Monday, August 15

Stampity Do Da~

      I have a fabulous little card to share with you this morning. It's a CAS card based on this week Sweet Sunday Sketch #130 and the Michelle Perkett Summer time challenge.






I just love this sketch. It's so original! 


Meet Lydia. She is a Michelle Perkett studio creation. She is just the cutest! She has been patiently sitting on my desk for days just waiting to be colored up. After working a super long weekend a nice simple card was just what I needed to unwind. Miss Lydia was perfect for the job! :) She is colored in with Copics. MME and Basic Grey DP and a little SU! cardstock accompany her. This super cute sun is from my SU! Scallop circle punch. I sponged all of the layers of "sun" in Apricot Appeal for depth. A lovely little button with bakers twine finish the job. Thanks so much for stopping by.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, Steph! You colored the Lydia image beautifully, and I love the sun and the papers you chose. Thank you for joining the "Summertime Fun" challenge this week at Michelle Perkett Studio. Have a wonderful week :).

Popular Posts