Tuesday, September 27

Amber Ink Sets My Heart A Flutter~

Alas, all good things must come to and end, and my time as an Amber Ink torch bearer is quickly coming to a close. Boo Hoo! Before the month is over I have one last card to share with you featuring a fantastic Amber Ink image and drool worthy iPaper. Go ahead, drool! It's iPaper, you can always print more! ;)


The layout of this dynamic little card is based on The Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #136. This sketch is seriously adorable and makes me want to go back for a second helping!


The details for this card are pretty straight forward. I used a heaping spoonful of iPapers, a pinch of Copic Markers, and a dash of Stickles. I stirred them together with my Spellbinders Scalloped Rectangle Nestie and added a touch of SU! white organdy ribbon and topped it with a dallop of a seam binding rose. Oh, yeah it's pretty enough to eat! ;) Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget there is still time to enter into my BLOGOVERSARY BLOG CANDY!

2 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is so pretty! I love the little rose accent and the color splash on the image panel - just gorgeous!

Pam said...

This is SO pretty! One of these days I'm gonna do a blog post just about the flowers! You make them so pretty and paired with this butterfly and ipaper it just makes the perfect card. Can't believe you're on your final lap. *sniff*

Popular Posts