Wednesday, September 28

Round and Round with Pixie~

I have a case of the sleepies today! I could go for a nap in a major way, now if only I could convince the 4 year old and the 4 month old. HA! It's Wednesday which means that I have a Pixie Dust Studio challenge to share with you! This week the challenge is "Round and round". That's right create a card with circles. 


My apologies for the horrible photo. Anyway, I started with my largest Scallop Circle Spellbinder and went from there. The DP is Basic Grey and MME Lime Twist. The open scallop circles are MFT Doily Due Die-namics. I colored the lovely Laurel Wings with Copics and added Stickles to her wings. A little Offray sheer ribbon and three rhinestones finish the job. Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Such a pretty card, Steph! I love all of the different scallops! and Laurel is a darling, your coloring is beautiful!
I hope you're feeling better by now! Thank you SO much for your continued participation and support to Pixie Dust Studio! It does not go unnoticed that you are one of our fans, thank you!
xo hugs, margie

Popular Posts