Thursday, September 29

Case-a-Diva~

It's Diva Dare time again with Verve. This time around the dare is to Case-A-Diva! I had such a hard time choosing a card to CASE. So many talented Divas, so little time to stamp! Finally I settled on the mega talented Amy Sheffer. Be sure to hop over to her blog and check out the card I CASE'd. Be sure to give yourself plenty of time when you do. You are going to spend hours drooling over all of her crazy incredible creations! :)
Here is what I created~


This lovely does double duty. It's also based on Viva La Verve Sept. Week 3.

Now, that is a sketch! So many elements. I kept it pretty simple. I chose the same stamp set (Verve Better with You) as Amy did. I looked forever to find yellow flowered DP in my stash but, alas I don't own any (GASP) I ended up going with MME and a Basic Grey scrap! I was going to machine stitch but, then my Janome Sew Mini decided that it hates me. I grabbed my Chocolate Chip Stampin' Write Marker and faux stitched the layers instead. I sponged my Sizzix Top Note Die and cut it with my MFT Bracket Border Die-namic. I will definitely be using that idea again. The large scallop is my MFT Doily Duo Die-namic and the small scallop is my Scallop Circle nestie. A little Divine Twine, A few craft store buttons, SU! ribbon, and Rhinestone gems finish the job. I have to admit I don't think I ever would have created this card with out the inspiration pieces but, I LOVE the way that it turned out! Thanks for stopping by!
Be sure to check out my Third Blog-o-Versary Blog Candy Giveaway. There are still a few days to enter.




2 comments:

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is beautiful Steph!! I love the papers you used and your sweet little blinged coffee cups. So fun!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is just dreamy! Love your fun java cups!

Popular Posts