Wednesday, September 7

Magical Day~

Hey there! Wipe your feet and have a seat! Just kidding! :) Let's get to this bit of craftiness. I realized this evening that I have several cards that I have created recently that I have yet to share here. This one was for the My Favorite Things September Design Team Contest. The theme was "Rip & Roll". 



Not to leave you in suspense and you may already know, I didn't in fact win. Next month, I tell myself. Want to know a secret? I mean after all we are connected by this crafty blogging network and obsession to create. Right? What's that you say? You only stumbled upon my blog by accident? Well, I am going to tell you anyway. I want to be a guest designer for MFT so badly! I mean really, really badly!!! I am sure the other participants wanted it badly as well but, I am not them. :) Oh well! Next month perhaps...
As you can see I ripped and rolled and colored and stitched, and paper pieced. I used Pure Innocence. She is adorable! This was my first time rolling a paper flower. I will definitely be doing it again! The DP is MME Stella Rose and Cardstock is SU!. Thank you for stopping by and listening to my secret craft confessions. It's always nice to have an audience. TTFN~

No comments:

Popular Posts