Thursday, September 8

Set My Heart A Flutter~

Good Morning all. Thanks so much for stopping by. Today I have another card featuring the brilliant digi's and iPaper from Amberink. If you haven't checked out their stuff you really should go window shopping. :)


This lovely little card is about as basic as it gets but, I just felt that the Amberink products were so adorable they didn't need more. Plus, sometimes you just want to make a nice, easy card. This baby did the trick. I started by punching out scallop squares of SU! cardstock that matched my iPaper. Then I cut the sentiment out with my CM oval cutter. I just adore that sentiment. It's just so sweet! I colored it in with Copics and added 3 little silver Making Memories brads just because I could. I finshed my card off with a sheer brown length of ribbon from Offray. Oh, I almost forgot that I inked the edges with Close to Cocoa ink and a sponge. Hope you like it! That's about all I have for now. Have a fantastic day! TTFN~

1 comment:

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Love your decorative squares with the ipaper and the colors are just wonderful, sweet card :)

Popular Posts