Friday, September 9

Verve'n It Up~

Finally we've made it to Friday! It has been a crazy busy week, and because of the holiday my days are all thrown out of wack. It's really driving me nuts! :) Ok, let's get to the craftiness. Today, I have a card for you based on the August Week 2 Viva La Verve Sketch. Those super talented ladies at Verve sure know how to keep us lucky crafters inspired! Check out this sketch.

I decided to keep it super simple. Look Ma, no Copics! ;) I whipped out my new (to me) Basic Grey and got to stampin'. I used Verve stamps and Cut Above Dies. The border is MFT. I took two border strips and mirrored them, I added dots with my Uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen. I think it looks pretty nifty. The ribbon is SU! Dusty Durango. I just love the name. This could work as a MAN card, I think. I stamped the sentiment on the Curvy Bookplate and matted it with two more Curvy Bookplates in Dusty Durango. Three little metal brads finish it off. Super simple and I think this could work for lots of occasions just by changing the sentiment.



Thanks for much for stopping by. Be sure to check in tomorrow and see what I did with Viva La Verve August Week 3. It's totally worth the wait! TTFN~

No comments:

Popular Posts