Saturday, September 10

Verve Aug Wk 3~

Top of the Mornin' to ya. Grab yourself a cup of coffee or tea and settle in for another fun project. Today I have Viva La Verve Aug. Week 3 to share with you. This sketch is super fun and scrappy. I have to admit I was a tad bit intimidated at first but, then I broke it down layer by layer.


This is what I came up with. I used MME DP and Verve stamps. There are a lot of patterns going on here but, I think it works. I started with a square kraft cardstock base and started layering. After Kraft came Night of Navy and then my first DP. I cut a curvy circle from Kiwi Kiss CS with my Creative Memories cutter (totally old school). The border strip is trimmed with the negative image from my MFT Solid Bracket Border Strip Die-Namic, I added a crisscross stitch to each end for added dimension. 



I continued to layer my DP in various shapes. The flower is a Verve Cut Above Die (Loopy Bloom). I added some twine to my button for texture, and three Making Memories silver brads. The Scallop Rectangle is also a Verve Cut Above Die. This super cute sentiment is Verve Making a Statement. I inked the edges here and there. That's about it. Have a fabulous day! TTFN~


No comments:

Popular Posts