Thursday, September 15

Sew Crafty~

I was thinking to myself the other day as I was creating this fantabulous little card that crafting and friends are like peas and carrots. Some of my bestest friends are the ones that I connect with through crafting. It's an awesome way to share and connect.


Check out this gorgeous girl from Amber Ink. She is hot off of the press. Don't ya just love new digis? I know I sure do! I colored her in with my Copic Markers (are you getting tired of me saying that?). You may also notice the iPaper. It's fun and fabulous and I can print as many sheets as I need since it's digital. Talk about making your crafting $ go farther! LOVE IT! The ribbon is SU! and the flowers are Prima. Thanks for stopping by! TTFN~




1 comment:

Pam said...

Great post Steph! I Love this girl ;)

Popular Posts