Wednesday, September 14

Happy New Zeeba~

I just love it when a plan comes together. Like the two challenges that were the main inspiration for the card I have to share with you today. First up is the fantastic Sweet Sunday Sketch challenge #134. I just had to give this fabulous sketch a try. It's always nice to have a jumping off point. 


The theme of my card is courtesy of the current Pixie Dust Studio Challenge- "It's a Boy or It's a Girl! 



I dug around in my Pixie stash and pulled out Zeeba the Zebra. He is just such a super sweet little guy. I LOVE putting him on cards. How could you not love that little face? I decided to mix things up a little bit and chose colors that were slightly off of the normal baby blue. I used MME DP and SU! cardstock. Zeeba is colored in with Copics and framed inside a scalloped square nestie. Some SU! ribbon, a MFT Open Scallop Border and a few buttons with Divine Twine centers finish the job.


A quick peek at the inside of the card shows that I kept it nice and simple. The sentiment is from a retired SU! stamp set. Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving some love! Hugs~

I Played Here~
Pile It On- Layer It
Card Makin Mamas- Digital Stamp



4 comments:

Karen Giron said...

He is darling! I love the way you fanned out the layers underneath and the colors are amazing - love this!

Joey said...

Hi Steph, this is just the cutest Zebra ever!!! gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at pollycraft. Joey xx

Chris said...

that zebra is a cutie and you did a great job with Karen's sketch.
thanks for playing with us at Pile It on.

Jessica Griffin said...

Be sure to stop by the Pixie Dust Studio blog today... there's a little surprise waiting for you!! xo
Thanks for playing along!

Popular Posts