Tuesday, September 13

Little Witch~

Wanna see what I worked on today? I am running a little behind this week so I only managed to get to last weeks My Favorite Things Wednesday stamp club the day before it's due. Yikes! It's my favorite challenge and I would sure hate to miss out on it. Lucky for me my MFT order came in the mail yesterday so I had a few new goodies to play with. Yay, for happy mail! :) The sketch this time around was pretty straight forward. Just how I like it. LOL.


Even though I didn't have time until today to actually stamp I did have plenty of time to think about what I wanted my card to look like.



I knew I wanted to ink up this brand spankin' new Pure Innocence. She is just the cutest little witch! I colored her in with Copics. All of the DP is really ancient Doodlebug designs except the orange dot which is SU!. The ribbon is also SU!. I just love purple, black, and lime green for Halloween. It really is my favorite time of the year. There was so much more I could have done with it but, I ran out of time. Darn! There's always next time. That about does it for me. I am tired and morning comes pretty early around here. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Popular Posts